Monday, October 13, 2008

my 1st relationship..

we were a couple laz time but that's already 2 years ago.. actually that's a sweet memory 4 me.however,that's a bad memory 4 me too.haha..i still remember that i luv u so much that time.but after that incident,i dun hav that real feelings anymore.sorry..
if that time u din hurt me,we wont break..i think we'll "walk" together through this long journey till now.unfotunately,that's hurt made me loss of direction.i cant find the 1st feeling back so i keep on reject u.coz i dun wan to hurt u anymore.if i continue be together wif u,i'll keep on hurt u.anyway,hope u'll be happy always..i hope u'll find a girl that luvs u a lot.but remember,dun repeat the same mistake again,dun let her down.lastly,hope we'll be best frenz 4ever...i'll keep this as my memo
ry.

No comments: