Monday, October 13, 2008

so sweet..

6/10/2008
today is our graduation dinner audition.j ask elein n me to go to ur class to call u.that time when we were at the staircase,u asked me call u go up for wat but i said i dunno.then u said u guess they wanna ask u to perform during graduation dinner.that time u refused to go up wif me but i keep on beg u.finally,u go up wif me.when we go up,they really asked u to perform.at 1st u refused to do so but finally u still perfomed.u sang very good but u were very nervous.after u performed,u told me that u were very scared that time,ur hand still very cold.no wonder u dare not to face the audience.then elein n i keep on beg u to perform during graduation dinner,u said u think 1st.i still request u to participate in two activities.one is solo,one is group.we passed ur name to the programmer after that.in the afternoon,there was a graduation dinner meeting for all the committee..my dear says u treat me so good.haha..i'm so happy..i think u dunno n u wont ever noe i went to see u after our meeting ended.hehe..that's a secret.haha..

7/10/2008
today quite funny n happy de..many of our committee members worked at art room bcoz of the preparation of graduation dinner.both of us quite close that time.u still sat beside me to see the photo.my another dear also said we r so close.haha..happy..^^u r so cute..u cut the cellophane tape n paste on all my ten fingers even whole of my palm.haha..coz other decorations members needed to use it.i cant imagine that u got such a cute action.u still invite me to red box but i couldn't make it.so u went wif xxx.i said i wanna to listen to ur singing then i asked u to record 4 me.at 1st u said dun wan but after that u said u will think of it.haha..thank you so much!!!^^

No comments: